Avaya Partner ACS 6 Processor 308 700216047 700216054 700429301
Avaya Partner ACS 6 Processor 308 700216047 700216054 700429301 - built in capacity for up to 3 lines and up to 8 phones - 12 mo. Warranty - Like New $254.00
When upgrading a processor from a lower Partner series like baby Partner, Partner Plus or Partner II it is strongly recommended to upgrade to the ACS 5 slot carrier if expansion is needed beyond the processors capacity as the older carriers cannot always handle the ACS series Processors and issues have arisen like lines dropping etc
- See related items at the bottom of the page
The Partner ACS R6.0 is a dynamic communications system with intuitive call handling and a variety of features that give you the flexible and efficient system you need.
Partner ACS R6.0 Processor Features
- Automatic Daylight Savings Patch - Includes the latest firmware (R6.85.T) that addresses the new daylight savings change
- Provides 3 Lines and 8 Stations
- Paging Port - Connect a loudspeaker paging system to a dedicated paging port on the processor
- Backup/Restore Capabilities - Backup system programming to a PC Card
- Dual Line Caller ID - Supports both Caller ID name and number simultaneously on your display
- 2 PC Card Slots - Used for backup/restore of system programming, voice messaging PC cards, ASA/DXD, and software upgrades
- Direct Connection of Analog Devices - Answering machines, fax machines, telephones, and modems
- Two Contact-Closure Connections - Control door locks, security systems, and other devices by using the contact-closure adjunct
- Music On-Hold Port - Connect a music source or on-hold messaging system
- Station Message Detail Recording (SMDR) Port - Connect to a serial printer or call accounting solution
- Two Power Failure Transfer Ports - Use single line telephones to connect to your phone lines during power outages
If you already have an AVAYA Partner system and need some programming assistance please read over the Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 and lower Programming and Users Manual to determine the release of your system and the available features - see the Avaya Partner ACS Release 8 and lower Features Matrix
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.telephonemanofamerica.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email@example.com --
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900
- Manufacturer's Product Number: 700216047 700216054 700429301