Avaya Partner Messaging 1 539C10 108694316
Avaya Partner Messaging 1 (Port Card Required) - 12 Mo. Warranty - Like New - $74.99
The Partner Messaging R1.0 Features
- 200 Mailboxes with 6000 minutes (100 Hours) of storage. Configure up to 200 subscribers with 100 hours of storage
- Expandable from 2-Ports to 4 or 6-Ports. Expands easily from 2 to 4 or 6-Ports for future growth and optimal performance.
- Easy Administration. Administer the Partner Messaging R1.0 through a system display telephone (Partner 18D, Partner 34D) or through your LAN using a Windows based PC and easy to use administration software.
- Automated Attendant Service. Provides four Automated Attendants, each of which can answer different lines. You can create up to 99 announcements shared among all Automated Attendants. For example, you can offer callers a choice of a standard business hours/location announcement or a frequently updated announcement featuring special offers for your sales department and two other announcement choices for your service department (i.e. "Press 1 for sales...Press 2 for technical...etc."). Caller can choose between two languages.
- Submenu Service. Provides up to 99 submenus shared among all Automated Attendants for additional user selections.
- Dial By Name Directory. Users can easily locate the extension of their party with a dial by name directory.
- Call Answer Service. Prompts caller to leave a message or transfer to another extension or transfer to a personal operator when the called party does not answer.
- Voice Mail Service. Allows subscribers to listen to messages, delete messages, record a personal greeting, change their password, forward messages with comment to other mailboxes, set up outcalling to a list of pager and telephone numbers, listen to a caller leaving a message, create and send messages, create personal distribution lists, adjust playback volume while listening to messages, specify a personal operator, record a call, and specify messages as Priority, Private, or Return Request.
- Mailbox Management Made Simple. Easily manage and administer your mailbox directly through a LAN connection and your PC's internet browser using Partner Messaging's www dot messenger software.
- Night Service. Provides after-hours service in addition to daytime service.
- Requires PC Card (not Included)
- New version may ship depending on availability
- The Partner Messaging R1.0 is compatible with Partner Plus or Partner II systems release 3.1 or higher.
- It is also compatible Partner ACS Release 1.0 or higher.
PARTNER MESSAGING FEATURE LIST
- 4 Auto Attendants
- Auto Attendant Schedule
- Centrex Transfer from AAT
- Temporary Schedule Closing
- Auto Attendant Mailboxes
- Restrict Transfer to Subscribers Only
- Backup to PCMCIA Card
- Backup to External Media
- Software Programmable
- Cascade Outcalling
- Based on Priority
- Up to 99 Sub-Menu's
- Day & Night Menus
- Separate Day / Night Definition
- Fax Detection & Routing
- Dial-by-Name Directory
- Multiple Personal Greetings
- Create / Broadcast Message
- Forward a Message
- Personal Operator
- Up to 200 General Mailboxes
- Pause / Resume Message
- LAN Enabled
- www.messenger Softwware
- Record-a-Call Compatible * needs at least a 4 port license card
Avaya Partner Voice Mail Solutions Brochure
Avaya Partner Voice Mail Matrix
Using Your Avaya Partner Messaging
Avaya Partner Messaging Programming Manual
Partner Messaging System Administration Guide from a PC/Computer Instructional Guide
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.telephonemanofamerica.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $125/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywall and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $75 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
To request service or a quote, please fill out our short Technician Request Form and someone will contact you shortly.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 866-770-4930