On Hold Plus OHP9000-IP Digital Music On Hold Player
IntelliTouch On Hold Plus Message/Music On Hold OHP9000-IP Dual Zone Network Audio Player New: $175.00
Intellitouch OHP 9000-IP Dual Zone Audio Player
The Intellitouch OHP 9000-IP is a dual zone audio player that can be connected to your LAN or WiFi to manage both music/message on-hold content and optional overhead business music simultaneously from any web browser. The powerful, yet simple web based interface allows users to manage a single player or groups of players, all from one place. Simply and easily update content via any network connection, USB flash drive, or any mobile device.
OHP 9000-IP Features
- Ready to go, right out of the box. Pre-loaded with hours of music and "thanks for holding" messages
- FREE access to www.cloudstream.com website to manage, schedule and change on-hold music and messages (optional premium content available)
- FREE personalized, professionally voiced "thanks for holding" message - provided automatically when product is registered
- Dual zone design allows simultaneous, independent playback of on-hold audio and optional overhead business music
- Cloud management - Manage, schedule and change audio content from any web browser; manage single or multiple audio players
- 3 ways to update content - LAN connection, WiFi, or normal USB flash drive
- Built-in monitor speaker, wall-mountable, auto-start after power outage
- Internal storage - 5 GB
- Micro SD Card slot for internal memory expansion
- Network connectivity - 10/100/1000 Gigabit LAN port, wireless LAN 802.11n for wireless networking
- (2) RCA outputs
- Zone 1 - Music on-hold (volume controlled, switchable 8/600 ohms)
- Zone 2 - Background Music (line level)
- USB 2.0 port
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to TelephoneManofAmerica.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900