Avaya Partner 3920 Cordless Phone 700471121
Avaya Lucent Partner 3920 Cordless Phone 700471121 - New - 12 Monty warranty - $675.00 Used $375.00 90 Day warranty
Avaya 3920 Wireless Telephone 700471121
The Avaya 3920 is a powerful wireless option for your Partner ACS, Merlin Magix, or Avaya IP Office system. The 3920 provides crystal-clear conversations and full access to your system features.
Avaya 3920 Features
- DECT 6.0
- 160 ft. average coverage range (open field/line of site - 700 ft.; in building 100 to 350 ft.)
- NiMH battery - 12 hours talk, 6 days standby
- Provides extended coverage using up to 3 additional repeaters in a daisy-chain configuration or 6 additional repeaters in a radial configuration
- 2 line x 16 character LCD display
- 4 displayed operation modes indicating Talk, Ringer On/Off, Battery Low, and Message Waiting Integrated speaker
- Backlit dialpad
- Single button access to fixed features - Hold, Transfer, and Conference Feature button for access to Partner ACS features
- Up to 6 programmable buttons for line/feature access
- 2 intercom buttons
- Integrated headset jack
- Ringer and Handset volume control; vibrate alert
- Handset, base unit, (2) AC adapters, charger unit, rechargeable battery, belt clip
- Installation and user guide
- NOTE: Belt clip NOT INCLUDED on Like New units
- Partner ACS, Partner Plus, or Partner II
- Merlin Magix equipped with 016 ETR module
- Also compatible with IP Office Quick Version or Basic Edition equipped with IP500 ETR 6 Base Card
- Up to 20 transmitting devices (base units and repeaters) per site; up to 6 can be base units
- Base units must be placed at least 17 feet apart
- Repeaters must be placed at least 35 ft. from base units and other repeaters
-- Overview –
The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone, designed specifically for small businesses, is a wireless solution that makes it simple to respond to customer needs whenever and wherever required. The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone integrates fully with the PARTNER® Advanced Communications System and, because it provides a powerful option for users who can?t always be at their desk, it increases productivity and maximizes customer service. Utilizing next-generation digital technology (DECT 6.0), the Avaya 3920 wireless telephone offers crystal-clear, high quality voice communication. DECT, unlike other wireless technologies, uses a dedicated frequency that prevents interference from other devices and delivers increased coverage in warehouse and campus-like environments.
• Roam the office/warehouse employees remain completely accessible, as though at their desk, while roaming throughout the building or campus when using the Avaya 3920 wireless telephone.
• Rapid and easy deployment expand your Avaya 3920 wireless telephone deployment quickly and cost effectively in even the smallest locations without the need for additional wiring.
Optional 3920 repeaters (up to 6 per handset) make it possible to extend coverage beyond 80,000 square feet.
• As many as 6 Avaya 3920 wireless handsets can be deployed on a single system to provide seamless roaming and handover across larger areas and to insure that key personnel can always be reached.
• Next generation digital technology Employees communicate effectively and clearly over a broad coverage area that delivers secure, high-quality voice communication using DECT 6.0 technology.
• Built-in speakerphone Extend accessibility and boost productivity using hands-free operation with the built-in speakerphone and headset compatibility.
-- Benefits --
• Increase responsiveness, be accessible and responsive to customers and colleagues. The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone makes employees available anytime, anywhere.
Improve customer service Calls never go unanswered. This increases customer satisfaction which can increase revenue. Caller ID appears on the 3-line, backlit LCD display enabling staff to provide personalized service to your most important customers.
Reduce costs Minimize costs while differentiating your business through new communication capabilities. The Avaya 3920 wireless telephone deployment can be expanded quickly without the need for additional wiring.
Optimize your investment Designed specifically for small businesses, the Avaya 3920 wireless telephone integrates seamlessly with your existing PARTNER ACS systems.
• Coverage area depends on building construction and environmental conditions.
For more information see the Avaya Partner Telephone Reference Sheets
Avaya Partner 3920 Cordless Phone Installation Guide
Avaya Partner 3920 Cordless Phone User's Guide Manual
Avaya Partner 3920 Cordless Phone Summary > Case Studies
Avaya Partner 3920 Cordless Phone Fact Sheet Brochure
For manuals, datasheets, brochures, inventory instructions, technician requests etc please go to www.telephonemanofamerica.com or contact the Telephone Man of America at 1-863-614-1900 or email@example.com
Programming and Support:
If you are unable to resolve any programming issues by yourself let me know and I can have my technician either call you for support at $120.00 per 60 minutes with a 60 minute minimum or have my local technician come out (Anywhere in the Country) at $145/hr with a $75 visit trip. If wiring is needed in a standard office environment with drywalls and drop ceilings and within 120’ of the processor they are $95 each – individual wire runs are needed from the phone system processor to each individual phone for a phone system.
For New System Installs - Install estimates are based off of 30 minutes per phone and if a system voice mail solution is involved 45 minutes per extension not to exceed 3 hours over that estimate. Trouble shooting is not included in the estimate and if applicable is billed separately.
Do you have an old non-working processor? Did your processor just get fried in a power surge or a power outage? We will buy it for up to $20.00 and pay for the shipping! Call us at 863-614-1900